3/03/2020

High drama and travel advisories

In hindsight, leaving Vietnam to come to Italy, was perhaps not what you might call a best laid plan. (No way of knowing... but. Better testing than other countries potentially artificially inflating the numbers... but.)

The lovely Veever had been slated to join me this week, however, she is not here and instead I am trying to eat at Roman restaurants in double-time. I am hopeful that I'll be able to stay here in Rome until the end of the month, and I am even more hopeful that I'll be able to meet my baby after that, but who can say? Who can even guess? 

My travel assistance provider did assure me today that I am all kinds of covered, so at least there's that. So for the time being, all I can do is dream of a crowdless Venice while wandering the eternal city. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember that word you introduced me to eons ago...starts with cluster...

Loved that tableau of the old guys walking down the street in deep conversation. Absolutely perfect.

Penalty-wielding (?) Carp