1/31/2016

Pinches perros

(Damned dogs.)

The hotel I am staying at has a lovely inner courtyard with a small pool and some lounge chairs. There is also a dining area (where I am ensconced now). My room is lovely, the staff is friendly (I have been beating front desk staff off with a stick) and I am happy with my choice. Though...

The wifi is questionable at best, and the water, while it does come in the hot variety, is barely a trickle.

And then there's the rooster.

The rooster (there may be multiple) does in fact start to crow at 4 in the morning. This, however, is part of the bargin and indeed, isn't even that big of a deal. I think it played no part in my nighttime wake-ups.

The dogs, though, are a different story. I would happily shoot the dogs.

Oh. And. There is the bell ringer. Though the bell ringer I love. I heard him ringing for a wedding last night, and he started this morning with 18 peals of one bell and 1 of another (I am sure there is a method to his madness and I will find out what it is) at 7:30 this morning. If it continues on weekdays, I won't need my alarm clock.

No comments: