2/16/2015

Because I am hilarious

Or perhaps just because I am terrible at planning, my 2-night stay at the Clan Jetty heritage house, which is a gorgeous spot at the end of one of the furthest jetties, has turned into a 2-night home stay at a dilapidated home on the most commercial jetty.



It is in no way what I had intended to do, but it is clearly what I was meant to do. I wound up spending the day sitting by the water and chatting with my adorable host and the evening being offered a mojito (!) by some lovely Dutch guest and a beer by one of the Lees a couple of jetties down, under the glow of Chinese lanterns.

I can't complain.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Isn't this what travel is supposed to be? Seems
like perfect planning to me. Serendipity! Yes? And the very best of hilarious!
xoxo